AGIFODENTAGIFODENT is a non-profit institution established in SPAIN to inform about the actual problems in Europe.
The main articles of our association are the following ones:
- To inform, teach and develop European Programmes in Andalucia.
- To promote and develop educational programmes addressed to businessmen and citizens for the management of new technologies and to provide information and advice in order to apply for European Programmes and during the required procedures for these issues.
- To face and carry out international activities as a global process for the improvement of the educational and professional situation and the situation of Andalucia in general.
- To focus on young people and to provide them with all the available information about EC initiatives, International Programmes and European Mobility Programmes in order to improve their professional skills.
- To disseminate and spread information about job and educational opportunities within other European countries.
- To bring information and other results of projects and investigations carried out within European Educational Programmes closer to the general population.
- To develop means and services that enable intercultural and linguistic learning.
- To encourage and boost the European Citizenship.
Partner Website: www.agifodent.es
Centre for the Advancement of Research and Development in Educational - Technology (CARDET)
CARDET is the leading centre for training and development in Cyprus, with partners around the world. The centre’s mission is to inspire next generation education, and promote research, innovation and development through evidence-based practices, cutting-edge research, and empowered people. CARDET brings together an international team of passionate professionals with global expertise in literacies, reading promotion, vocational and adult training, e-learning, and evaluation.
CARDET has been advising organisations and Ministries in Asia, Europe, and the USA. Members of the CARDET team have successfully participated in more than 100 projects in over 30 countries, several of which were supported by the European Commission, the United Nations, Microsoft, and governments and agencies from around the world. The Management Team is supported by 10 members of the board/advisory board who are all international veterans in education, research, and evaluation.
CARDET currently employs 30 full and part-time staff. The majority of team members hold graduate degrees (Masters and/or PhD) in areas like literacies, education, research, multimedia development, inclusive education and evaluation. CARDET follows a systemic and systematic process in thoroughly planning and executing projects and is ISO 9001 Certified for Quality in Management, Research and Education.Partner Website: www.cardet.org
Early Years – the organisation for young children is the largest organisation in Northern Ireland working to promote high quality early years care and education for children aged 0-12 and their families. It was established in 1965, and is a membership-based organisation, a registered charity, a company limited by guarantee and is governed by a Board of Directors.
The mission of the Organisation is to promote and develop high quality, evidence-informed early childhood services for young children, their families and communities.
The vision of the Organisation is that young children are: strong, competent and visible in their communities; eager and able to learn; physically and emotionally healthy; respectful of difference.
To deliver this vision, a range of key services and programmes is provided. Services also cover the Republic of Ireland through cross-border initiatives, and wider Europe through a number of international projects.Partner Website: www.early-years.org
Specchio Magico is a non-profit social cooperative (IT) established in May 2001, offering quality services on pedagogical, educational and psychological areas. SM guarantees effective interventions and significant implications on childhood, educational, parenting, child abuse and psycho pedagogical policies.
SM has developed a good experience in education, parenthood, migration processes,unease, sex abuse, psycho-pedagogical support, educational methodologies, organizational processes at schools. SM also promotes direct intervention at schools, where it develops most of its projects on active citizenship and psycho-pedagogical services, enhancing the networking of resources and territorial education agencies.Partner Website: www.specchiomagico.org